Monday 4 June 2012

My Recent Patanjali Haul

Hi Beauties,


Sorry Did not Posted for some days, no excuse now, I was waiting for My Cam, got a new one now, so from now i will post regularly on our blog, I have Got a Award from  Amrin from addictedtonailpaints.blogspot.in, Its My first blog Award cannot express My Happiness in Words, I will doing a post on that soon.

After Seeing Many Haul posts got inspired and thought of doing that, so here it is My First Haul Post or I can Say My Patanjali Haul which has become my favourite brand.
 Patanjali is a Ayurvedic Product and I can Say its Effective and Dirt Cheap.

Listing the Products Which i Hauled and Mentioning the Price in Bracket.

 
1. Patanjali Aloevera Gel {75 Rs}
2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti    {65 Rs}
3  Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal {25 Rs}
4. Patanjali Soundarya Face wash {60Rs}
5. Divya Patanjali Kanti Lep {30 Rs}
6. Tejus Chandan Oil {60 Rs}
7. Tejus Body Ubtan {60 Rs}
8. Patanjali Dant Kanti { 35 Rs}

Its All My Repurchases from same brand.

Hope you Like it, please share Your Views on this and I will Review the Products Soon.


PS: The Products are bought From My Own Money.


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the dant kanti...it is seriously awesome.....but the kesh kanti did not work on my hair at all

Simran said...

Yes prayati, dant kanti is seriously worth buyin, and kesh kanti i use rarely only when i apply hair masks as its totally herbal:)

preethi said...

nice haul

Simran said...

ty preeti:)

Niesha said...

:)lovely haul Simran..

Simran said...

Ty dear niesha:)

Divineblush said...

Great haul.. plz do review of Patanjalai Alo vera gel..

Simran said...

@ Divine Blush, I will do review on it soon:)

Vanu said...

Kesh kanti shampoo rocks for dry hair. Its my HG shampoo now! No hair fall, No dandruf and price is only 65bucks! im luving it!
Danti kanti, another fav of mine. can u plz review Patanjali's body uptan?

Following u

Simran said...

Hey vanu...yes kesh kanti rocks...i will do post on body ubtan soon...keep checkin...will love to follow u back:)

mann said...

ubtan is amazing bt tel me how should i use d face pack it doesnt stay at al

mann said...

ubtan is amazing bt tel me how should i use d face pack it doesnt stay at al

Anonymous said...

When i used patanjali ubtan, i experienced quiet irritation on my face, pl share is it normal?

Anonymous said...

Pl tell patanjali ubtan se kya face pe thodi jalan hoti hai? Mujhe ho rahi hai, kya ye normal hai?

Unknown said...

patanjali Milk protein shampoo is the best....its another product of the kesh kanti range...

Anonymous said...

does patanjli ubtan seriously makes you fairer...its my marriage after 2 months...shall i go for it?or should i go for sumthng else..plz suggest

rashmi said...

nice haul :-) can you please review about patanjali ubtan

Anonymous said...

Iam using body ubtan... i didnt get any result.

patanjaliayurved said...

I Like you post it is good and helpful for me.yes really .i am feeling awesome after using patanjali face pack.